Our award-winning dental practice offers advanced teeth whitening treatments to give you the dazzling smile you deserve.
This simple, effective and pain-free cosmetic dentistry process helps remove stains caused by coffee, tea, red wine, cigarettes and the natural ageing process.
- Look and feel years younger
- Smile and talk with confidence
- Boost your self-esteem
- Add sparkle to your smile for that special event
What is professional tooth whitening?
Professional tooth whitening removes unsightly stains from your teeth and gives you a brighter, more dazzling smile.
Simple and straightforward, it helps get rid of discolouration caused by coffee, cigarettes, red wine or the ageing process, lighting your teeth by up to 16 shades.*
When carried out by a reputable dentist, the procedure does not damage your teeth or your gums or change any veneers or implants.
At 92 Dental, we offer two bespoke tooth whitening treatments: our premium customised tooth whitening and our cost-effective, at-home bespoke treatment. Contact us to find out more.
*Depending on the type of bleaching process chosen and your natural tooth colour.
Why choose 92 Dental for your teeth whitening treatment?
- An award-winning team of specialists: our dentists are highly experienced and friendly.
- Proven results every time: our advanced systems can whiten your teeth by up to 16 shades*
- Complete peace of mind: our happy customers say it all!
- Different treatment methods to suit your needs: whatever your budget or needs, we have a solution for you
- Digital technology: We use the innovative Medit i700 scanner to take digital scans of teeth and gums, rather than the traditional impression moulds. This digital process is quick and efficient, and eliminates the need to use plastic, rubber and plaster and saves on waste within our dental practice. As well as being a sustainable solution, using the Medit i700 also makes the process much more comfortable for our patients. Currently we use the Medit i700 for creating crowns, bridges and whitening trays.
TEETH WITH STAINS BEFORE WHITENING
LEGAL TOOTH WHITENING AT 92 DENTAL REMOVES STAINS
Tooth whitening treatment options
At 92 Dental, we offer two different tooth whitening treatments to suit your budget and needs.
- Premium- bespoke tooth whitening treatment
- Standard- customised home tooth whitening treatment
Enlighten – Our premium/bespoke tooth whitening treatment
Enlighten, our premium standard custom teeth whitening option, combines an advanced 2-week home treatment protocol with a 40-minute in-surgery treatment. This increases your tooth’s permeability to oxygen, breaking down stain molecules and ensuring you achieve the best results possible.
Because the treatment gels we use are pH neutral, you will achieve that brighter smile without worrying about your sensitive teeth.
Enlighten is one of the world’s best performing whitening treatments with guaranteed Vita shade B1 for every patient, low sensitivity and long-lasting results.
After a consultation to ensure the treatment is right for you, your dentist will make custom whitening trays and supply you with professional whitening gel.
Over the course of two weeks, you will need to apply the gel to the trays and wear them over your teeth at home. You will need to do this for 2-6 hours per day, or for best results while sleeping. This allows the active ingredient to work through your tooth enamel and dissolve those unsightly stains.
When the two weeks are up, visit your dentist for the final treatment and your new, dazzling smile will be ready.
This method of tooth whitening has been clinically proven to be the safest method, offers a 98% success rate and is therefore considered to be the optimal tooth whitening treatment.
Novon – Our standard customised home tooth whitening treatment
We also offer Novon – a powerful, dentist-approved home whitening kit with up to 6% carbamide peroxide (CP) gel for those on a lower budget. Suitable for sensitive teeth and offering results that far exceed over the counter products, these will help you quickly achieve visible results for less.
Novon has been scientifically developed to produce a ‘pH jump’ which intensifies the release of perhydroxylions for a swifter whitening effect.
Tooth whitening starts with a consultation with your dentist to ensure you are suitable for treatment. They will select the right tooth whitening gel for you before making an imprint of your teeth to create your customised whitening trays.
You will take your customised trays home, apply the whitening gel and wear them on your teeth at home, as directed by your dentist.
We are confident you will be delighted by the results.