Why Choose Us
92 Dental is an established dental practice, which was formerly located at 92 King Street in Hammersmith. We moved to our current location: 5, Glenthorne Mews, 115a Glenthorne Road, Hammersmith in November 2012 because it offered a large space with lots of natural light to create an ideal, purpose built, modern dental practice in West London.
- This new space allowed us to create 4 large treatment rooms and a state-of-the-art, fully compliant, best practice decontamination and sterilisation area for our instruments.
- We are now also able to offer excellent access for our disabled clients with easy wheelchair entry, disabled toilet facilities and hearing loops.
- The new location allows us to accommodate more new patients as we now have four general dentists and a hygienist, as well as part time specialists and experts covering all aspects of dentistry.
- There is no need for any of our patients to go elsewhere for specialist care as we provide a full service under one roof, as well as providing specialist treatment for patients from other practices.
- As we are in a new facility all the equipment is the latest technology, from digital computerized x-rays (with much lower radiation) to an operating microscope used for certain procedures as well as the best vacuum autoclaves to ensure absolute sterilisation of our instruments.
- We use the innovative Medit i700 scanner to take digital scans of teeth and gums, rather than the traditional impression moulds. This digital process is quick and efficient, and eliminates the need to use plastic, rubber and plaster and saves on waste within our dental practice. As well as being a sustainable solution, using the Medit i700 also makes the process much more comfortable for our patients. Currently we use the Medit i700 for creating crowns, bridges and whitening trays.
Our Commitment to You
- We are dedicated to constantly ensuring that all our equipment is of the highest specification, as this is necessary to produce the best results for you.
- All our treatments are discussed with the patients in advance and estimates supplied. The treatments are carried out only with full consent from the patients.
- We use the latest dental techniques to ensure that our treatments are both effective and as pain free as possible
There is also a rigorous complaints procedure in place should any problem arise.
- We guarantee all our laboratory work for 5 years but in reality we expect our treatments to last much longer than that.
Contact us form more information on 020 8748 1381 or Book Online