Invisalign is a discreet and comfortable way to straighten your teeth and transform your smile. Each clear aligner moves your teeth a small amount until the desired position is achieved. The aligners are created using the latest digital technology and manufactured to your prescription.
Why Choose Invisalign?
- The clear aligners are incredibly discreet and will go unnoticed in most social situations
- Invisalign treatment is non-invasive
- The clear aligners can be removed for meals, special occasions and playing sport
- Invisalign aligners are not attached to your teeth meaning it’s easy to maintain healthy teeth and gums during treatment
- There are no metal brackets or wires to irritate your gum or the inside of your mouth
- Invisalign provides an alternative to fixed braces with millions of successful treatments completed worldwide
- You’ll see results quickly with treatment times typically between 6 and 15 months
How does Invisalign work
Invisalign treatment works by using a series of aligners custom made just for you, to be changed every two weeks or so. Each successive aligner is slightly different to account for how much your teeth have moved.
The clear aligners are removed for eating, cleaning and during activities such as contact sports. The aligners need to be worn at all other times in order for them to be effective.
Complex teeth straightening
Although Invisalign can be used for complex issues we usually use the Invisalign aligners for more minor problems. If you have a more complex teeth straightening issue, and feel strongly that Invisalign is the treatment for you, then you can discuss this with our specialist orthodontist at your first visit with us.
If visibility is your key concern, then you may also want to consider fixed lingual braces, which are completely hidden and offer predictable results when treating complex corrections.
Teenage Teeth Straightening
At 92 Dental we also provide Invisalign Teen treatments which have become a very popular solution for parents looking for alternatives to conventional braces for their teenage children.
Invisalign Teen has a few special features, designed specifically for teenagers:
- Each Teenage aligner comes with blue dot wear-indicators that fade from blue to clear to help you, our orthodontist and your child gauge wear over time.
- The aligners have special features to guide the growth of new teeth(canines, second premolars and second molars)
Book an appointment with our experienced orthodontist and find out how Invisalign Teen can be used to treat mild to complex teeth straightening issues including:
- Overly crowded or crooked teeth
- Spaced Teeth
- Protruding Teeth
Why choose 92 Dental for your orthodontic treatment
- We provide teeth straightening solutions with the precision and reliability you can only expect from a specialist orthodontist
- Specialist orthodontists have completed extra training and have experience covering all types of cases and treatments
- More choice for your orthodontic treatment
- No waiting lists
Meet Our Specialist
GDC No. 74406
BDS, MSc, MOrth, FDS (Orth) RCs Eng.BDS (Honours) - University of Newcastle Upon TyneMSc (Distinction) - University of LondonMOrth and FDS (Orth) - The Royal College of Surgeons, England
- 22 years experience in Orthodontics
- Treated and supervised over 3,000 complex orthodontic cases
- Specialist orthodontist and consultant in a teaching hospital