Benefits of composite bonding?
- Composite bonding can usually be carried out in just one appointment making it a fast and effective way to fix minor cosmetic issues
- You can make cosmetic improvements to your smile quickly
- You can fill chips, fractures or gaps between teeth, even fix discoloration.
- Non-invasive, painless and with minimal preparation time
- More affordable and less invasive alternative to crowns, orthodontics and veneers
- With regular brushing and good oral hygiene, your composite bonds should last for years.
Also known as tooth bonding or dental bonding, Composite Bonding is one of the best ways to enhance your smile.
Using a material called dental composite, our skilled dentists here in Hammersmith can alter the shape of the tooth. This putty-like material, which is designed to match the shade of your natural teeth, can be manipulated and moulded to fill gaps, build up worn surfaces and balance the aesthetic of the smile. Once applied, the composite is set using a curing light. Any final adjustments are made once the composite is firm and then you can see your new smile.
Request a consultation with one of our composite bonding dentists and receive your personalised treatment plan.
Composite Bonding, also known as cosmetic bonding, tooth bonding or dental bonding, is a cosmetic procedure. It’s performed by dentists who have received further training to restore teeth, and can change their shape, size, length and colour, as well as close small gaps.
- Small misalignments, or mildly crooked teeth
- Gaps, chips and fractures
- Uneven teeth and worn edges
- Discolouration, making them all the same shade and brighter
- Old restorations in need of replacement
No. composite bonding doesn’t damage teeth.
The treatment we recommend will depend on your unique needs and desired treatment outcomes. As a general guide cosmetic bonding is typically the choice for small changes in an overall healthy mouth, while veneers often work better for patients who need more significant changes to their smile.
Find out more about our practice
Long established Hammersmith
and advanced digital technology
for other practices
and hearing loops